Thursday, October 25, 2012

Big/Lil Reveal!


Caroline Croskery (PC '11) with her little
Caleigh Campbell (PC '12)

Walking through the maze of costumes at Lucy in Disguise, I had one thing in mind: to embarrass my little on big/lil reveal. Finally, I found the perfect pair of ridiculous costumes…I would transform myself in to a giant toothbrush and my little would be a huge, boxy, white tooth. Later that day, it was time for big/lil reveal. I ran upstairs and hid on the junior sleeping porch. I hid under a bed with a pink gorilla, Maddie Lahoda, as we eagerly anticipated the arrival of our littles to come and find us. Suddenly, we heard a stampede of feet as 75 littles came running up the stairs in their silly costumes to find their bigs. My little, Caleigh Campbell, found her way to the sleeping porch, but I was able to squeeze under another bed without being detected. Unfortunately, I gained a scraped up knee in the process. But alas! I had avoided being revealed to my little and her search for me continued on. Eventually, I grew tired of being stuffed under a bed so I crawled out and sat in plain view, hoping my little would find me soon and officially become part of my wonderful Zeta family. Finally, she saw me, came bursting through the door, and ran in to my arms! I couldn’t believe I was now a big, as a remembered so clearly the day that I found my big, Shelby Pratt, hiding in a room up the stairs. I was no longer a sheep looking for Little Bo Peep, but a toothbrush waiting to be found by a giant tooth. I had become a big with a precious little that I’m so proud to have in my Zeta family. 

Lauren Fugitt (PC '11), Chris Anne Laskowski
(PC '12), Caroline Croskery (PC '11), Caleigh
Campbell (PC'12) and Aubrey Crenshaw (PC '12)

Kiersten Braasch (PC '12), Maddie Lahoda (PC '11)
and Sydney Braasch (PC '12)

Courtney Kercher (PC '12), Ashley Allison (PC '11) and Heather
Lauterbach (PC '12) 

Samantha McClendon (PC '12) and Kate
Buchanan (PC '11)

Annick Rivas (PC '11) and Lisa Watkins (PC '12)


Caroling Meyerson (PC '12), Katie Kratkiewicz (PC '11)
and Ann-Charlotte Proffitt (PC '12)

Janie Johnson (PC '12), Brittanie Burke (PC '11) and Kelly Hargraves (PC '12)

Michelle Hecht (PC '11) and Sophie Teffeteller (PC '12)

Ashton Groves (PC '12), Sydney Jones (PC '12), Katherine Jessen (PC '12),
Tori Pell (PC '11), and Courtney Groos (PC '12)

Madeleine Vadeboncoeur (PC '12), McKenzie Edwards (PC '12),
Morgan Willet (PC '12), Blakeley Galbraith (PC '12), Alexia Phipps (PC '12)

1 comments:

Mr. Taco said...

Nice post... the event looked like lots of fun!

Post a Comment