Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ZTA Texas Cowboy Sweethearts



Never in a million years would I ever imagine being selected to be a Texas Cowboy Sweetheart.  For those of you (like me at first) who don’t know about the Texas Cowboys, it is a service organization built of male students, both before and after graduation, who have proudly provided the UT campus with leadership, character, spirit, and service since 1992. To be included in this organization was such a surprising honor, one that I am very grateful for. 
My experience so far has been so fun; it almost feels like I joined another little sorority! I’ve had the chance to get to know a ton of new amazing people both male and female, and grow closer with my Zeta sisters who are also sweethearts. In addition to myself, Skyeler Saar (PC '12) and Brittanie Burke (PC '11) are the newly selected Cowboy Sweethearts. We’ve shared some very memorable experiences from induction day to Cowboy semi-formal, and can’t wait to share more! I’m still really confused as to why I was selected but again I couldn’t be more honored! I can’t wait and couldn’t be more excited for all the great memories and experiences yet to come!


ZL,
Annick Rivas 
PC '11




0 comments:

Post a Comment