Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TX Zeta Lululemon Private Shopping and Yoga

     This past week, my sisters and I got to enjoy a fun night filled with private shopping and yoga hosted by the 6th Street and Lamar Lululemon location team.  As Health and Wellness Chair, I worked closely with their store manager to come up with a fun event idea that could take place inside their store. Zetas were offered a 15% discount on all items purchased in the store and free yoga was provided to about 40 sisters! I am so excited that we were able to plan such a successful, fun event for all my sisters to enjoy! Thanks to everyone who came out to get their shopping and Zen on! 

ZLAM,  

Jenna Nelson 
PC ’12 
Health and Wellness Chair 


     
     Last Wednesday, my sisters and I had such a fun time at Lululemon! As we arrived, we were ready to shop and get our workout on! Since Lululemon is one of everyone’s favorite stores, there could not have been a better place to combine two of our favorite things, hanging out with our sisters, and of course, shopping! Once the shopping ended, we all grabbed our mats and we were ready to do some yoga! Our instructor was amazing and we definitely left feeling refreshed and relaxed. There was no better way to start off the semester than a fun activity with my zistas!

ZLAM, 
Brittany Smith

PC ‘12

0 comments:

Post a Comment