Friday, December 20, 2013

Mexican Dinner with AXO

What could be better than Mexican food, Zetas, and A Chi O’s all in one place? Nothing! This year Zeta started off the Holiday season with a trip to our sister sorority's house, Alpha Chi Omega, for a fun night of Mexican food, Tiffs Treats, and unlimited amounts of ice cream.

Samantha Hicks with her roommate, Kelly Sheehy
This event was especially special for me because my roommate, Kelly Sheehy, is a member of A Chi O. I loved getting to introduce her to all my Zeta sisters and I really enjoyed getting to hangout with all of her pledge sisters. Creating bonds within the Panhellenic community is a big part of being a member of Zeta Tau Alpha, we strive to be involved with the entire Greek community and this is just another event that showcases our efforts.

On behalf of the entire chapter I would like to thank the members of the Alpha Phi chapter of Alpha Chi Omega for generously opening your house to us for such a wonderful and festive night!

ZLAM,
Samantha Hicks PC’13

0 comments:

Post a Comment