Friday, July 1, 2016

Why Go Greek? Why Go Zeta?



Find your home away from home: sisters to share your life with, a beautiful house to call home and peace of mind in this exciting new experience. 

1. Sisterhood: No matter what, you’ll have more than 70 best friends that will always be there for you

2. Find your niche: at a huge school like UT, Greek life will introduce you to all kinds of people with all kinds of interests. They are students doing exciting things that will change the world!

3. Meet your bridesmaids because Zeta is forever.
 

4. Everything you do is now supported by a close group of women who want nothing more than to see you succeed and find happiness.
 

5. Getting your Big Sister is like finding your soulmate.
  

6. You always have the opportunity to take new adventures and someone to take them with.

7. Meet diverse people who come from all over the world and share your stories and experiences.

8. There are multiple opportunities each semester to raise money and advocate for Breast Cancer Awareness and Education.
 

9. An unlimited wardrobe from the whole chapter’s closets.
 

10. Make memories that will last a lifetime.
 

When I stepped foot into Zeta a year ago, I instantly felt at home. As soon as the first girl stepped up to hug me, I knew I never wanted to leave. At a time where I was making a huge decision in my life I have never felt so welcomed and loved. Being a Zeta has made me a better version of myself. I have become a part of something so much bigger than myself surrounded by a group of women that are there to not only wipe away my tears but also to celebrate all of my successes. Keep your mind and heart open while you go through recruitment this fall and I promise you will find your home.
 
ZLAM,
Hailee Strong PC ‘15
Assistant Recruitment



0 comments:

Post a Comment