Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chili Fest 2013

On April 5th and 6th, I had the opportunity to attend Texas A&M University’s spring charity event in Snook Texas, Chilifest. The event is the second-largest outdoor music concert in Texas, and donates over $100,000 each year to local Brazos Valley charities. I had a great time dancing to Texas country artists like Aaron Watson, Mark Chestnut, and Josh Turner. I even got to go backstage and meet some of the artists! Even though getting to hang out backstage was awesome, my favorite part of the event was meeting my Aggie Zeta sisters and hanging out with A&M’s Pan-Hellenic women.
I also enjoyed walking around the venue with my best friends from high-school, who are A&M Tri-Deltas, and getting the opportunity to visit each of the A&M fraternity builds.  It was a great time and raised a ton of money for worthy causes. I can't wait to see which bands will be headlining next year!

ZLAM Tara



0 comments:

Post a Comment