Tuesday, November 25, 2014

ZTA Christmas Party 2014


‘Twas the week of Thanksgiving and all through West Campus, Texas Zetas from near and far came to the “White House” for a holiday celebration like never before. On Monday evening the sisters of Zeta Tau Alpha came to the house in their tackiest sweater to munch on hors d'oeuvres and sip on a hot chocolate bar. I was ecstatic to have a chance to dress up for the festivities and I loved the warm and welcome feel of the house on the night of the Christmas party. When I opened the door the music of the beautiful band drifted out and I could smell the delicious food from every room.
               
 Who better to celebrate the holidays with than your very own sisters? Experiencing face painting, photo booths, and cookie decorating with the beautiful women of Zeta was something that I will never forget. I loved seeing all of the girls eagerly lined up in the chapter room awaiting a seasonal face painting, ranging from a candy cane to the Grinch and even a menorah. The photo booth was loaded with cute and fun props to dress up and take pictures with, and the strips of pictures are sure to make the memories last. The hot chocolate bar was lined with all of the goodies your heart could desire, from marshmallows to whipped cream and peppermint to Twix bars. Singing and dancing accompanied the eating, as all girls celebrated the holiday season and with it, the impending winter break.
               
This experience allowed me to bond with my sisters and share the happiness of the holidays before saying goodbye for almost a week. It warmed my heart to see the smiles and hugs my friends shared while eating away the stress of classes and finals. It was so easy to feel comfortable in this beautiful house adorned with festive decorations; I was home for the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving and happy break to all!
ZLAM,

Callie Blumenfeld PC ’14

PC '14 Mackenzie Beldon and Morgan Mendicino show off their holiday face paint

Check out that hot chocolate bar!

PC '14 girls pose by the Christmas tree



1 comments:

zerry ht said...

How interesting is that! I loved watching photographs of this ZTA Christmas party. This year I also attended a rocking Christmas party. My best friend who is a party planner hosted it. It was just a fantastic and memorable night!

Post a Comment