Monday, November 10, 2014

ZTA Sisterhood Movie Night!


What’s better than watching Bridesmaids and stuffing your face with endless pizza? Watching Bridesmaids and stuffing your face with endless pizza in the cozy living room at the Zeta house, cuddled up with your sisters! And NOTHING is better than that.
My roommate and Zeta Tau Alpha sister, Ava, and I made the trek through West Campus to get to the house in the evening of last Wednesday. We were excited and filled with anticipation of another gathering with our friends, this time to watch Bridesmaids. We thought this was an appropriate movie, as we will all someday attend one another’s weddings and be each other's bridesmaids, eager to share all of our stories and memories we accumulated as sisters in ZTA and best friends throughout these past four years.  
And so, for about two hours, we hung out together laughing that this could be us someday, while devouring some pizza. I could only attack a pizza pie with little to no shame in the comfort of Zeta’s walls alongside my loving sisters. I don’t know how we do it, but we sure do devour an insane amount of food when we are all together, which is 99% of the time. There is no way I’d rather spend a chilly Wednesday night than snuggled up with my best friends! 
ZLAM!
Kate McBee, PC '13 

1 comments:

Post a Comment