Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Zetas love Thetas: Profit Share at Red Mango

          When I found out earlier this semester that Theta would be our sisterhood sorority, I was already looking forward to the upcoming event we’d have together.  My roommate, Kiko, is a Theta and I was so excited to be able to share this with her!

           After eating dinner at Hardin House, we went across the street to Red Mango with friends from both of our sororities.  It’s so awesome when we can all hang out together, and even better when it includes fro-yo! Of course, Red Mango was packed because no one from either house could miss out on this. After having too many tasters, I committed to vanilla and dark chocolate with peanut butter on top. Of course, I pilled on the toppings and got too excited when I saw peach rings, my personal favorite! We all sat outside together and devoured our cups.  

          The profit share was such a great break from studying and a fun way to bring
two houses together. Events with other sororities are always a blast.  I love getting to know new girls and catching up with my friends who I don’t see as often as my own sisters.  My roommate and I definitely make our own fro-yo visits, but it was such a treat to be able to be there with friends from both of our sororities.

ZLAM
Erica Kitchin
PC'13

PC'13 Ariana Goetz, Jenna Noons, Ava Fechtman and Brittany Beldon enjoying fro-yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment