Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Two Sororities, One Fun Night

Elf played on the side of the Zeta house while Zetas
and Chi O's watched!

Our incredibly wonderful sisterhood chair, Rachel Robillard, planned yet another awesome sisterhood event! Seaworld was so much fun that I got really excited when she announced that we would be having another- she did not disappoint! This time the sisterhood event included another sorority, Chi Omega. It was a really fun time getting to bond with girls in our sorority but also getting to meet and hang out with our chi –o friends. There were girls of al grades and it was an awesome chance to get to know some of the older girls that we may not get to hang out with often. Everyone grabbed their blankets and sweatshirts and headed out to the back yard to watch a movie together.

After I ate myself sick on the tiff’s treats that we got I was ready to watch Elf, one of my all time favorites. There was also hot chocolate and popcorn available for movie munchies. There were about 50 of us there, which I’d say was a pretty good turnout especially considering the weather. These Texans just can't take the cold weather! But I have to admit… it was pretty cold. I actually was trying to multitask and edit a paper while I watched the movie, but that was an epic fail. It is impossible to scan for missing commas with Buddy the elf hopping around the screen and pouring syrup on his noodles. Such a crazy movie, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it.

The set up was pretty sweet to say the least. This was girl’s movie night on steroids. We had a giant blow up screen put up in the backyard and some makeshift movie theater seating. Afterwards we all helped carry the black chairs back into the house. Let me tell you, they were surprisingly heavy! My workout for the day for sure. It was really nice to see how willing everyone was to help out, sisterhood in the air for sure!

ZL,
Chandler Amoroso
PC '11

0 comments:

Post a Comment