Thursday, October 3, 2013

ZLAMming & CYCling


PC '13 post-CYC workout pic!

As my pledge class and I stormed through the doors of CYC wearing our ZTA letters, we quickly buckled up our cycling shoes. We were ready to get our fitness on! Bonding while working out as a pledge class was a lot more entertaining and hilarious than anyone could have ever thought. As soon we entered those two doors to the cycling room it was game on from there. The room was filled with all my zistas (Zeta-sisters, for those who don’t know) on their bikes and I wouldn’t have it any other way. The music was loud and acentric! We were all pedaling away singing and moving to the music on our bikes. The first few minutes racing away on our bikes was a piece of cake, we were giggling and dancing… until our awesome instructor (who was a ZETA!) told us to twist our resistance to the hardest level and to pick up our weights we were given. You could say we were all struggling big time. The room filled with my zistas turned quickly into everyone sweating, dying, and gasping for air. Luckily, no one was alone. We were all in it together! We were all embracing the soreness in our arms and legs while jamming to the music.
                  We seriously had the best instructor of all time.  She was so thrilled to instruct us through the class because she was also a Zeta! She turned the class into a whole other level with cranking the music loud, throwing up the ZTA sign, and motivating us. She without a doubt made the bond that day in CYC that much stronger and fun between all of us. There were so many bubbly personalities in the mix and it made the class that much more enjoyable.
                  I never would have imagined having the blast that I did with some of my wonderful pledge class ladies. I love and truly enjoy bonding with each and everyone one of them through all sorts of activities that we always have planned. Getting fit while spending time with your favorite sisters is more than an awesome time. Who doesn’t like to get in shape and socialize while doing it? I am so grateful to be part of Zeta and especially to have a forever lasting friendship between the girls in my pledge class. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I look forward to all the amazing adventures and bonding activities ahead of us.

ZLAM,
Jenna Leigh Noons
PC ‘13

0 comments:

Post a Comment